Friday, July 4, 2008

"Mary, Mary Quite contrary, how does your garden grow..."





I went around the house yesterday snapping some pictures of the flowers that are blooming. I love planting and working the yard. Its very relaxing to me. Right now as I sit and watch the rain fall I am ticked because I cant be outside doing something in the yard. Well the rain was needed so at least theres one positive. We had plans to take Alexandra to the zoo today for the first time. Well looks like we cant do that. So we are planning to do that tomorrow morning. I am hoping the weather will clear up by tonight, like the weather station says it will. It wouldnt be any fun to celebrate the fourth in the rain like last year. Guess it will just be postponed till tomorrow night.



No comments:

Post a Comment