Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Blog=Fatter Me

One day I was browsing the web for a recipe and came across a baking website/blog.
http://www.bakerella.com/
I found so many yummy recipes to try. And of course I find it at the worst time. Doug and I are trying to watch what we eat, exercise, get fit and all that jazz. But I cant resist wanting to eat practically everything this lady has on her blog. For Dougs birthday I thought I would make something with cheesecake since its his favorite dessert. His birthday is not till April so until then I think Alex and I will have to try a few other recipes. She loves to bake and is always asking to help when Im in the kitchen. Every third Saturday he has to work so I think that is a great opportunity to have a special baking day with my lil sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment