Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memory Lane

Today walking through a Blockbuster made me think of a movie I would like to share with Alex. Growing up one of my favorite movies was "The Secret Garden". I had learned there are several versions of the movie is based off a book. The 1993 version was my favorite. Well I couldnt find it at Blockbuster (kind of slim pickings because the store is going out of business) so we came home to search on NetFlix. Doug was able to find it and add it to our queue of movies to watch. Im excited to watch it when it arrives. Also excited to share it with Alex. I have many memories of me popping the tape into the VCR, sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and watching the movie over and over on rainy days. Maybe if she likes it enough the Easter Bunny will bring it in her basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment