Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brainstorm

While sitting here at work Im browsing the internet checking out random blogs. Literally Im clicking "Next Blog" at the top and reading what comes up next. Ive come across Colorado mother of 4 expecting a new baby, a NY teens inspiration and dream to be a make up artist for the stars, a family of 7 (5 teens, mom & dad) blog about the past holidays and a young Asian business woman living in Australia. Very interesting collection of people. The only thing stopping me from reading more is that 1) im at work and need to look busy doing actual work stuff 2) my yearly review with the boss and 3) my mind just keeps wondering with ideas. So I thought I would write them down. Specifically because I have the worst memory ever and will forget within 5 mins what I was doing.
So I was inspired by a celebrity mom Brooke Burke to start a post. She posts Wordless Wednesday, a single picture that describes her day or mood. I thought I could start something like that. Without stealing her exact idea I thought of "Memorable Monday". I will post a picture taken that day of me or something going on with me. I was even thinking of starting "Thought for Thursday" and posting an inspirational quote, funny joke, idea or question running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment