Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Typical Conversation with Alex

Lastnight Alex was all settled down in bed, watching her partoons, as Alex calls them. Daddy is playing Modern Warfare in the living room and Im in our bathroom getting ready for bed. Alexandra's routine every night is to get up about 3-4 times to use the bathroom so it was normal to hear her opening and closing the doors. But this time I hear a lil voice:

Alex: Daddy, I have to go potty in Mommas bafroom
(I hear lil foot steps running towards the room. Alex opens door)
Alex: Momma, I pee in your potty
Me: Ok, thats fine baby doll
Alex: (As she is sitting on the potty) Momma, 'morrow I eat stawberries?
Me: Yes you may
Alex: Mmmm..I looovveee stawberries! (as she is rubbing her belly) Momma, can I take a baf 'morrow?
Me: Yes you can take a bath. Well, how about a shower?
Alex: Take a baf and shower wif you?
Me: Yes you ...
Alex interrupts and within 1 breath: Momma, 'morrow I eat stawberries and go outside. And Momma 'morrow I go AmyMelissa's and 'morrow I pway wif Allson. She my best fwiend. and 'morrow the Easer Bunny come to my house an I pet him and 'morrow I eat dinner and 'morrow I go to the Pwincess Castle when it get warm. Okay Momma?

No comments:

Post a Comment