Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More pictures from the weekend...

Sunday we spent most of the day with Rick, Kari and Lance. We went fishing, digging for worms and played in Allison's bouncy jump-a-roo thingy (I dont know what its called). I also included pics from Friday when Alex and I played with the camera taking pictures while waiting on Daddy in the car.


Cheesing for the camera




Alex said "Mommy's turn" So I took a picture of myself

Daddy letting Alex touch the fish he caught. You have to watch her or she will try to kiss them too.

Rick, Lance and Alexandra

Daddy's cat fish that was caught over and over

Alex was so tired from the busy day and no nap, she fell asleep right out of the tub while I was trying to put lotion on her. She was in bed by 8 pm

Cutie-patootie watching cartoons Monday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment