Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

Doug and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday May 18th. He bought me a 3 year membership to the Swarovski Crystal Society, something I have always wanted to start collecting. Everytime we are in Von Maur (or any other place that sells Swarovski) I have to stop and check it out. He also bought me the SCS Annual Edition 2009 Gorilla Cub. This is part of the Endangered Wildlife Trilogy 2008-2010 for members only. Each year Swarovski comes out with a new endangered animal. In 2008 it was the Panda. They have not announced 2010's animal but it will be in the cat family. Im so excited to start collecting Swarovski. While I wait for the gorilla cub to arrive from Swarovski, we are now looking for a glass hutch or cabinet to display my collection. I do own some jewelry sets to add to the collection as well.

If I collect all of 2008-2010's trilogy then I would like to get the plaque.


The gorilla cub Doug ordered for me.

The complete gorilla set

2008's Panda collection

No comments:

Post a Comment