Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Im done being sick....

Well Im laying in bed, sick with Bronchitis and a fever. I started feeling bad Monday, barely making it through the work day. I had body aches, fever, cough...all the fun stuff that comes with a cold. I decided to stay home from work Tuesday to take Alex to the doctor because her cough seemed worse. Tuesday I woke up feeling the same along with a painful cough. Her doctor visit was great. She just has the viral cough that is going around and we are to continue with the cough medicine and added Mucinex to get that flem out. I then took myself to the dr and found out I have bronchitis. I am on Mucinex, Amoxicillon and an inhaler. i have a fever that will break but then come back and has repeated since Monday. Each time it comes back its a little lower. So I have spent the last few days in bed. I just hope to feel better very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment