Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chompers...

Hello... just an update over the past weekend. It wasnt very eventful or exciting though. We stayed in most of the days. All weekend I was bothered by the fact I had to have a root canal on Monday. So I was in a kind of grumpy mood. Friday evening we visited with Zach and Kari and a few friends from Penske Honda. Zach, by the way, is doing really well. Some may recall the terrible accident he was involved in Dec 14th where another car ran a red light, t-boning Zach on the driver side, sending him off the road and the driver ran on foot from the scene, leaving zach to bleed to death. After spending a few weeks in ICU and rehab, he was released New Years eve. He still has a long road ahead of him. Saturday Kari and Lance came over to play. Alex had been talking all about Lance...anything we said her response was Lance. We have to spell his name if she is around. Later that night Rick joined us and we played lots of Wii and ate pizza. Just a great time hanging out at home. Sunday evening my brother Tyler and Mom came over. We had dinner and cake icecream in celebration of Ty's b-day.
Monday my office was closed so I spent the afternoon getting a root canal. First one and not a fun one. It wasnt as bad as I thought, but it still sucked. If you know me, you know going to the dentist is a very scary trip for me.
Monday night, through out the night, I was either woke up by the throbbing pain in my mouth or Alexandra crying. She continued to wake up several times that night, crying that her fishies were not swimming in her lullaby crib toy or she had lost her paci. It was a restless night, with no sleep so I decided to stay home Tuesday. Also because I could not speak with being in pain, nor could I eat or sneeze without causing pain. On the way to daycare that morning I realized Alex was probably cutting her last molar. She had three coming in at once about a week or so ago and had never fussed until this forth and last one started coming in. Last evening she was in a better mood. Through the night she woke up once. I think this is the end of teething as all her teeth have come in. Thank goodness, no more pain for her.
I have more pictures to post and will get them up as soon as possible. At the moment Im at work, eating lunch and writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment