Monday, November 10, 2008

Who you callin' four eyes?!

Guess who had to get glasses... lucky me. Gradually my eyes have been getting worse once I am away from a computer and at night. My eyes just dont focus anymore. Lately I have been catching myself squinting which then turns into a headache. So I went to the eye doctor and she determined my right eye is dominant. The prescription is a small one, as the doctor said, so glasses are not needed all the time. But it was up to me. If I wanted to wear them all the time or just when I needed them. For a few days I tried wearing them all day but just could not get used to it. So I have decided to wear them only when needing to look far away and at night. So now when leaving the house I have added another item to the list of what to remember.
My black frames



My brown frames

No comments:

Post a Comment