Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Boy am I spoiled?! Doug gave me my birthday present early this past Saturday. With Alexs b-day, thanksgiving, other b-days and holiday parties it would be rather difficult to schedule in my b-day dinner. We went out to a nice dinner at Famous Daves (love that place). We came home and he was too anxious to wait any longer to give it to me. He bought me a new Nikon D90 digital camera with 2 zoom lens. He presented everything to me in a carrying case. He said since he has so many hobbies, he wanted to give me a chance to enjoy my hobby, taking pictures. He also signed me up for a 6 week photography course. I am sooo excited to start learning how to take semi-professional pictures. I have started to use it but am still learning so some of the pictures arent that great..But practice makes perfect (and a lot of reading of the ver thick owners manual). The reason he gave my present early is because he wanted me to have it for Alex's b-day and Thanksgiving..and of course cause its hard for him to keep a secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment