Monday, October 13, 2008

Yum Yum

As some of you are aware, I am in love with Post's Alphabits (yes bits, not bets) cereal. Love Love Love it. Back in the day, yes back in the day, like the 80's back in the day, I remember waking up Saturday mornings, making a bowl of Alphabits and sitting down to my favorite cartoons. The best part is when all the cereal was gone and left is the sugary milk to wash it all down. Mmmmm....Growing up and becoming the more mature woman I am, I dropped the "kiddie" cereal, eating only the healthy kind. When I was pregnant, I ventured out on a trip to Wally-World with one thing in mind,Alphabits, bought it, went back to work and started feeding the face...boy was I surprised to find that Post changed the ingredients to whole grain minus the sugar (something about being healthier)... let me tell you what... there is one thing to learn in life... Never mess with a pregnant womans food..especially if she is craving that and that only. Since then I could never look at a box of Alphabits in the store the same.
Well this weekend I was out and about in the local Walmart and ran across Alphabits again, only to notice they changed the look of their box. After my mom convinced me that they taste like the original, I trusted her, buying a box. Mind you, I advised her if it was the same nasty healthy crap as before I would be feeding it to the kid. Immediately reaching my vehicle, I took a taste test and guess what THE ORIGINAL INGREDIENTS ARE BACK! THEY RELAUNCHED WITH A NEW LOOK AND ORIGINAL TASTE!! Im super excited and am pleased to share my discovery with all. So next time you see me in the grocery store, bet you will find a box (or two) of Alphabits in my cart.
And yes, you will be proud to know I put my selfishness to the side and shared this magnificent cereal with my daughter. Which of course she loved and asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment