Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet Dodger

On the way home from work yesterday we picked up a hitch hiker. He was running across the road dodging traffic. We were afraid he would get hit so we turned around. I ran across the road in the middle of traffic and held his hand as we ran back to the car. He sat in my lap on the way back home. We carried on a nice conversation about how cute and small he was. We decided he needed a better name, so we called him Dodger. Once we got home I introduced him to Alex, Doug and the rest of my family that came over for a cook out. Later we decided it was getting late and he needed to go home to get some shut eye. Because he didnt really have a home, I introduced him to the pond behind our house. He liked it. I hope he decides to visit once in a while.

Meet Dodger-an adorable baby snapping turtle

Here is Dodger riding along in my truck in the cup holder. He eventually climbed out so he had to sit in my lap

No comments:

Post a Comment