Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chatter Box Alex

We have been getting so many comments about how much Alex talks. Yes most of her jibber jabber doesnt make sense, but she really likes to tell stories. She continues to talk on her play phones and sometimes fights us for the real phones. In the past I have tried to have her talk to people on the phone but she freezes under the spot light. But just the other day Nana was on the phone talking to Alex at Grandma Thayers. Alexandra actually responded with "Okay" twice and a few made up words. She even said "Bye See ya" which is her everyday comment to everyone when leaving daycare. It was so cute. She said her first sentense a couple of weeks ago. We were outside and she ran to the fence where Lucifer (or Bubby per Alex) was. She touched him, turned around and ran to Daddy saying "I touched Bubby". We asked her what she had done. So she ran to the fence again, ran back to us and said it again. At daycare the other day Amy told me that she fell off the slide. When Amy asked her if she was okay, Alex replied "I am alright." and brushed off the mulch and dirt. I cant believe how much she is picking up. Doug told Lucifer to "shut up" and then Miss Alex repeated "Shut up". Not a phrase I would like her to repeat so daddy was informed not to say that again. Today I smashed my finger getting into the truck and the "F" word slipped.. and of course our Angel Alexandra repeated it. So now I officially have to watch what I say. Yes it was cute to hear her first curse word before she was even 1 year old - Shit - but now we really have to watch what we say. But I just know she is bound to have a potty mouth like her mother and PaPaw.


She looks innocent but she is definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment