Monday, February 15, 2010

No News Is Good News..

Right? Well thats what I have, no news. All is well here at the Thayer household. Dealing with more snow ... 3rd snow storm this season. I made it to work, most others did not today. I know most people are over and done with the snow, but for some reason, I am not (yet). Even driving in the snow, spending hours in my car, watching for sliding cars does not bother me that much. Maybe I just look at it in a different way. I enjoy the beautiful sceneries with the snow glistening in the sun, the ice layered trees that look like crystal figurines. Its a perfect picture for me. Now when it starts to melt and all the snow turns to mud, Im sure I will be done with it.
I am getting more and more cabin fever though. I am ready to start planting flowers and to mow the lawn. I was glancing at pictures from a year ago. End of February last year we were outside in short sleeve shirts writing on the drive way with chalk. I was taking pictures of the tiny sprouts popping out of the ground.
Ok, Im done with the snow. Time for Spring!
Alex and Daddy cheesing!
Snow drift in the back yard that is taller than Lucifer

Alex styling Lance's hair

Best friends!


I love this bow!


Lance and Alex exchanged Valentines Day gifts. So sweet!




Another appt at Alexandra's Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment