Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Just had to share.
Doug and I were in midconversation Tuesday evening, just sharing our details of the day. As we are talking, Alex walks up to Doug and says "Daddy, this for you. It make you feel bedder" as she is handing him a cold beer from the fridge. In shock, he takes it from her and she adds "Now drink it all Daddy" with her lil index finger pointing at him as if she were the parent scolding the child. Doug looks at me, my mouth hanging wide open, Doug replies "You heard what my daughter said. I have to drink it all" and takes a gulp.
HA! She is hilarious. We were so shocked because its not everyday Doug pops the cap off a cold beer and drinks it. If he is drinking beer, its in a tall glass from his Mini-Kegorator. The only place I could think she saw that beer "makes a daddy happy" is on Family Guy or The Simpsons.

Oops...maybe we should stick to watching Nick Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment