Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Ride...

I got a new car yesterday. Its a 2009 Malibu. The dealership called me last week asking if we were interested in turning in the leased Trailblazer a year early. We checked them out over the week and came home with this. Perfect timing too! This month is my last month of carpooling with 2 coworkers. By May, I will be driving everyday to the northside to work. So now I dont have to worry about filling up a truck or racking up too many miles on a leased vehicle. Now I just need to tint the windows and get a DVD system installed. Alex doesnt like not being able to watch movies anymore. She asks for the truck when in the car. She was so used to the entertainment in the truck, Doug installed a DVD system in his car too. Now we have to do the same for the new car.


Doug added a new exhaust, side license plate holder and lowered his bike. Next he wants to buy a new, wider rear tire.


No comments:

Post a Comment