Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toddler + Mascara = Bath Time

Alexandra found my mascara in my makeup bag sitting on the table Saturday morning. Doug was off at work and I was folding laundry in another room. I hear "I petty" from Alexandra. As I am walking into the room, I find her with the tube of mascara pulling the brush in and out. She has mascara all over her face and hands. I was in such a state of shock that I didnt know to laugh or get mad. I just kept repeating "Alex, this is bad, so very bad". After cleaning the black makeup off a table and kitchen floor, I run to get the camera. She didnt let me take very many pictures. Then it was bath time. Luckily it was not water proof.


The infamous mascara.....

The aftermath

She didnt want her picture taken.... the princess is camera shy

Bath time!


Alexandras hair. This is what her hair looks like after each bath (and mommy constantly scrunching her hair). Once she lies down, it goes flat. Who knew a mullet could hold so much curl......

No comments:

Post a Comment