Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Watch out World - Alex is on the move!!!

Alex started crawling! Finally! So I walk into Rick and Kari's house Monday 7/30 and both are telling me "Your daughter just crawled!". They got out the Nintendo controller and coaxed her across the room to me. Hey what ever works! Im so proud of my baby. So of course when daddy got home I got out the handy dandy nintendo controller and coaxed her over to daddy. He, of course, teared up.
Now whats up with this obsession with wires lil girl? Several times we have caught her playing with wires. Ugh, not good.
So now we have to start Alex-proofing the house. She smashed her finger while trying to pull herself up using a cabinet door. She also is very interested in the electric outlets. She got her hand smacked for the first time after I told her NO for continuing to touch the outlet. She didnt cry (though it wasnt very hard at all) and she moved on to play with something else.
I will have to get some pictures up, maybe a short video.

No comments:

Post a Comment