Saturday, July 7, 2007

Off to the ENT

So Alex started tugging at her ears again a few days ago. She also has been waking up crying. Not normal at all. Either it was more teeth coming in or another ear infection. Because I have been off work a few extra days, I took her into the dr yesterday morning. Yep, ear infection again... I have officially lost count. I believe its number 6. Dr sent in the referral to the ENT and I now have an appt set for 7/17 for the consultation. After the consulation we will get to set the date for the surgery. Doug and I are both going to consultation and the surgery. I definitely could not do it alone. I know I will be upset. It will hurt me so much to leave her in the room with strangers to get prepped. From what I remember of my friends babys surgery, it only takes about 1/2 an hour. Its the waking up part that really scares me. Its gonna bother me so much to see my lil girl with an IV in her arm and trying to wake up from it. I will just have to be strong and not cry (too much).

1 comment: