Thursday, April 15, 2010

Green Thumb Here

Who doesn't love the warm weather? I sure do. I love it so much that I got the itch to plant flowers last weekend. Usually I wait till May but I really had that annoying itch that had only one cure. I decided to plant only in the pots on the porches, allowing me to plant more flowers around the yard later. In the mean time I will care for the sprouting plants all over my yard. My plants this year seem to be extra healthy. Some of them have doubled, if not tripled in size. Im especially excited about my clematis' planted in the corner of our back yard. I am training them to grow along the fence. Last year I had about 10 flowers total during the summer. This year the plant is growing so fast. And I cant keep up counting all the buds getting ready to open. I only have a couple of pictures of the pots on the back porch. But give me time I will add more.



More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment