Monday, February 23, 2009

Too Cute!

Over the weekend Alexandra and I visited a friend and her new Yorkie puppies. The puppies are 4 weeks old and recently started playing. Alex had a great time. She walked in, saw them on the floor and immediately said "Puppies! Puppies! Aaww, they're cute." She did better with them than I thought. I continued to remind her that these were babies and we needed to be quiet and gentle with them. She loved holding them. At times she tried to pick them up by their heads, so I would have to hurry and help her. She didnt want them to go to sleep and tried to wake them. But once they had a little cat nap, they were up and running around her again. Since I showed Doug the pictures, he has talked constantly about getting her a puppy. So who knows, maybe this summer we will have a 4-legged addition to the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment