Monday, March 3, 2008

Busy Busy Bees

Last few weeks have kept me very busy, so it seems. I have been helping my mother in law plan her mothers 80th birthday party. I made the invitations and am now putting together a DVD of pictures with music. At work I recently became part of a project w/ home office in CT. It keeps me busy in and outside of work, writing up studies, surveys and interviews. This project is to improve Hartfords appraisal process including Inside, Outside appraisers & dispatch (my dept). Out of hundreds of people that could have been chosen for this project myself and 6 other people were chosen. I am extremely honored to be chosen for this project and hope my input will help make a difference.
Doug started a new job today working for BG Distributors (something like that). He is in training class now and found out he will have to go to Wichita KS for more training. We dont know when or for how long but I know its going to be very hard for us.
Most everyone knows that my sister Tiffany and I have not spoken in 4 years, since she was 9 months pregnant. There have been some issues and problems that kept us apart. Recently we have started talking and hanging out. I have a 4 year old nephew I am starting to get to know and love. Ethan absolutely adores Alex and they have so much fun playing together. My sister and I now talk everyday either by phone or email. We also have been hanging out almost every weekend catching up. I have also referred her to a few positions at my workplace, so she might even start working with me.
Alex is doing great. I think she is starting to get her canines in on the bottom. She is continuing to catch on to a lot that we say and do. She has had a cold for about a week or so with coughing, sneezing and runny nose. But Ill take that anyday. I have been watching so many people catch that flu. Knock on wood we havent.
Next couple of weeks we have 2 birthday parties, easter w/ family and Chicago friends coming into town for the weekend before St Pattys Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment