Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day. For my first mothers day, Doug bought me a new digital camera. Im still trying to figure it out. So sorry if my pictures are a lil blurry. Dougs mom bought me a nice hanging plant for outside and inside. Doug also bought me a hanging basket of flowers. My mom also bought me beautiful purple daisies to plant in my garden. You can never go wrong with flowers for me. I love to garden.
Alex has her third ear infection, this time in both ears. The dr said if she continues to get more within the next few months, she will have to get tubes. Im hoping that will be the final step. She is getting her first tooth on the bottom. Soon I will not be able to let her chew on my fingers because it will hurt.
Im patiently waiting for her to wake up from her afternoon nap. I want to mow the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment